EMER SKIN DERMERGENCY CLARIFYING MICRO-PEEL COMPLEXION KIT
This clinically advanced at-home skin refining micropeel kit packs a potent concentrate of acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and brightening botanicals to nourish, resurface, refine, and restore your complexion in as little as 7 days.
EMER SKIN DERMERGENCY MICRO-PEEL COMPLEXION KIT
This clinically advanced at-home skin refining micropeel kit packs a potent concentrate of acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and brightening botanicals to nourish, resurface, refine, and restore your complexion in as little as 7 days. Helps to reduce the appearance of large pores, minimize uneven skin tones, dark spots, acne scars, and sun damage, while brightening for a glowing complexion, giving you professional results from the comfort of your own home.
- Foaming Polish Cleanser + Purify 50ml
- Illuminating Mask Exfoliate + Brighten 10ml
- Illuminating Mask Exfoliate + Brighten 10ml
- Hyla-A Exfoliate + Refine 20ml
- High Spot Brighten + Glow 30ml
- Fusion Shield Protect + Camouflage 30ml
- Helps visibly reduce uneven skin tones, dark spots, acne scars, and sun damage
- Brightens for a glowing complexion
- Reduces the appearance of large pores
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Revitalizes dull, aging skin
- Real-time visible result
HOW TO USE EMER SKIN DERMERGENCY MICRO-PEEL COMPLEXION KIT
PHASE 1 ILLUMINATING MASK
Evening application to start:
- Wash skin with EMER SKIN Foaming Polish then pat dry.
- Apply an even thin layer of the Illuminating Mask over the entire face or treatment area.
- Please note to avoid the delicate skin around the lips and eyes.
- After 2-3 minutes, apply a second, even layer over the same area. Repeat a third layer, concentrating on any problem areas.
- Be sure to use all the product in the Illuminating Mask 10ml tube.
- Leave the mask on the skin overnight. (At least 8 hours, no more than 10 hours)
- Sensitive types may feel a tingling sensation. If you experience discomfort, wash off the mask immediately with EMER SKIN Foaming Polish, then apply your normal moisturizer
PHASE 2 DAILY REGIMEN
Daily morning and evening routine for next 14 days:
Welcome the day with a vitamin-packed boost that is designed to maximize results in a quick, comprehensive, and easy process. Four steps to energize, hydrate, and protect.
- Use EMER SKIN Foaming Polish (1-2 pumps) cleanser and gently massage skin for 30 seconds before rinsing with cool water; pat skin dry with a clean towel.
- Apply EMER SKIN High Spot (2-4 pumps).
- Apply your normal moisturizer (thin layer, repeat throughout the day if skin is dry or tight).
- Apply EMER SKIN Fusion Shield SPF 30, reapply throughout the day; be sure to try to avoid direct sun exposure as much as possible and wear a hat.
Power down in the evening with a unique, proactive approach to wrinkle prevention while also rebuilding skin from damage caused by environmental stressors from the day. Four steps to smooth, soften, refine, and hydrate.
- Use EMER SKIN Skin Foaming Polish (1-2 pumps) cleanser and gently massage skin for 30 seconds before rinsing with cool water; pat skin dry with a clean towel.
- Apply EMER SKIN Skin High Spot (2 pumps).
- Apply EMER SKIN Skin Hyla-A (1 pump).
- Apply your normal moisturizer thin layer, if skin is dry or tight.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Redness, dryness, and tightness are to be expected in the first few days. Use your normal moisturizer as often as needed to help reduce dryness, redness, or irritations if it occurs.
- After one or two days, your skin will begin to flake and peel for 5-7 days.
- To prevent scarring, do not pick.
- If you experience moderate to severe irritation, stop using Hyla-A until the skin is recovered.
- After about one week, you will notice brighter and more even tone.
- Expect full results in 14-28 days
WHAT TO AVOID
- Direct sun exposure and excessive heat for 4 weeks
- Both chemical and mechanical exfoliants for 4 weeks
- Excessive sweating in the first few days while skin visibly flakes
- If you are looking for more significant improvement, you can repeat once a month, but do not use peel if your skin experiences irritation and redness
Sun Alert: Sun protection is critical. Always avoid direct sunlight. Reapply sunscreen every two hours during the day if sun exposure is unavoidable.
Caution: Avoid the delicate areas around the lips and eyes and direct sunlight for 28 days. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are allergic to Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, or Vitamin C, or if your skin is irritated, red, peeling, very sensitive, extremely thin, or you have rosacea. Do not apply on open sores. Avoid eye areas. If the product enters the eyes, rinse well with water.